Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

Ladies and Gentleman, Greg Gattine from WDST.......





The fine folks at the WDST "Morning Show" - Host Greg Gattine, News Director Franz Kaisik and Producer Carmel Holt - have been kind enough to have me as a guest on their Woodstock-based radio station each Thursday morning since June 2002. Some days are better than others, some time they skewer me, sometimes I skewer them. Sometimes I finish my spot busting buttons with pride, other times I hang up the phone and think, "oh my god did I realy just say that on the radio???""


I've always said they have the upper hand, getting up at something like 3:30 a.m. and pounding cups of coffee for hours. I don't even drink coffee!!

Anyway, on Thursday, Sept. 25, I will be making my usual live, call-in appearance on WDST, and the Woodstock Film Festival is likely to come up during our discussion. So tune in if you can - 100.1 in Ulster County; 106.3 FM in Poughkeepsie; and 102.3 in Newburgh; and like the commercial says, "anytime on wdst.com."

The same goes for next Thursday, Oct. 2, where I will be giving a full report on the Bela Fleck opening night concert.

What's that old saying, tune in turn on......???

No comments: