Sunday, October 4, 2009

Amazing (and bizarre) Women in Film

A very bizarre moment occurred at the panel discussion on women in film Saturday morning, the one chaired by Hyde Park's very own Thelma Adams, which also included Woodstock's very own Uma Thurman.

An animator, her name is Signe, I don't recall her last name, out of the blue, brought up a certain undergarment worn by one of the two sexes, that would be male or female, and then started to discuss why that sex wears that undergarment.

I can't tell you which sex she was talking about, or what undergarment, but I can tell you that the reason for the undergarment involved a human secretion, but because I'd like to keep my job, and my health coverage, I'm going to have to remain vague. If you were there, you know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

watch movies said...

Thank you for sharing. It seems to be you have great interest in film. I love watching film. It is always my favorite time pass.