Thursday, October 1, 2009

Splinterheads

I'm not one to judge.....BUT...!!!!?????
Getting a call from someone involved with a film, about doing press for their film, less than 24 hours before the film screens....hmmmmmm!!!!!



But ya never know when you might stumble upon a good story, just like I stumbled onto this great film called "Ricky." Did I tell ya? Just joking.....

So I'm talking with this gal about the film "Splinterheads," which will be shown Friday, and, quite frankly, I don't have the slightest idea what this movie is about, but the title grabbed me, and, the poster for this movie was on the wall at the Tinker Street Cinema, where I saw....(I'm whispering now) "Ricky."

So I'm talking to this gal and hearing her out with her spiel and her pitch and she tells me one of the filmmakers is leaving his honeymoon to come to the Woodstock Film Festival. NOW I AM HOOKED!! A good human interest story and a good omen for what I thought might be a sappy romantic comedy. But - come on you Splinterheads, you...don't let me down.

No comments: