Thursday, October 1, 2009

Who is Ike Phillips and WHY is he following me around Woodstock?

Just kidding, Ike. Ya know I love ya!!!



Seriously, I was entering the Bearsville Theater last night for the kickoff event for the Woodstock Film Festival and who do I almost bump into in the pitch dark, but Ike Phillips, who is a big-time executive over there at WDST, the Woodstock FM station, which can be found at 100.1 FM on your dial. Ike was on his cell phone, and was courteous enough to leave the theater before speaking, UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE AT THE COLONY CAFE EARLIER IN THE DAY WEDNESDAY!!!!!

But anyway, I hear my name shouted out in the darkness, realized it was Ike, and snapped this picture. Ike has lived in Woodstock forever and attended the festival in 1969, having arrived by helicopter. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you, Ike.

No comments: