Thursday, October 2, 2008

Carmel?



I received a very interesting voice mail Thursday afternoon - it came from someone who sounded a lot like WDST "Morning Show" host Greg Gattine, but this voice claimed to be "Morning Show" producer Carmel Holt.

I was too busy to be confused.

And the female voice giggling in the background on the voice mail, that sounded a lot like the REAL Carmel Holt, just added to the intrigue. WDST News Director was nowhere to be found, though he was rumored to have traveled to Poughkeepsie Sept. 20 for the Hudson River Arts Festival, though that has yet to be confirmed.



That could have been the call that Greg and I usually have each Wednesday to discuss what we are going to talk about each Thursday morning when I am on WDST...but I'm not sure....we have our best people working on it.

Anyway, tune in to WDST this morning at 8:35 a.m. to hear me discuss with Gregg, Franz and Carmel all the goings-on at the film festival and more. It is usually a good time for all, or at least, them, but sometimes me. You decide.

No comments: