Thursday, October 2, 2008

WAMC is in town

I ran into WAMC Northeast Public Radio "Roundtable" host Joe Donahue at the Colony Cafe today and told him how much I enjoyed his story this morning about attending a performance of "Equis" on Broadway and getting chastised by the theater staff for checking on his cell phone, during the performance, the playoff series scores for his beloved and hometown Philadelphia Philles. Joe and I agreed that we MUST keep priorities in order.

Then, I arrived at the Bearsville Theater and coincidentally ran into Graeme McKenna, who helps run WAMC's Linda Norris Auditorium theater in Albany.

I thought, Alan Chartock, who runs WAMC, must be somewhere nearby, but then I realized that I had just listened to Alan hosting "Vox Pop," WAMC's afternoon call-in show.

I think I heard this morning that WAMC will be broadcasting film fest interviews, etc., Friday morning. I will check on that and get back to you all.

I am now heading into "Eden."

I'll be back in a bit.

No comments: