Friday, October 3, 2008

See Eden or Colin Farrell impersonate Bono

I just realized that "Eden," my new favorite, tragic, depressing, sad, movie, will be playing again.....at the Rosendale Theater, Saturday, at 2:15 p.m. Gabe, one of the press folks here, who is extremely nice and helpful, tells me the filmmakers will be on hand for a q and a. I DO have lunch scheduled with Jon Voight, Colin Farrell and Ed Norton, for a kind of post-mortem on "Pride and Glory"...you know, they are looking for my critique, how they could do things better, etc.

Maybe I could reschedule, guys?


Ok. OK. All that stuff about Colin, Ed, Jon and lunch was just a big fat lie. But if I could get those guys in a room......Actually, I would ask Colin to do his impersonation of Bono from U2, which he did so hilariously a few years back on "Saturday Night Live."

It's hilarious. Click here to watch it.

No comments: