Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm back.

So I went to bed about 1:30 a.m. last night after all the revelry and woke up at 5:30 a.m. to post, post, post....and to be ready for the morning folks at WDST at 8:35 a.m., which I was.....

Then I was ready to tackle the day but opted for a nap instead, which was perhaps the best idea I've had all day. So nap out of the way, and a solid nap at that, beside about 5 cups of tea. And I've had two more cups and have finally arrived in Woodstock, at the Colony Cafe, base camp and hq for the Woodstock Film Festival.

It's a little chilly out and mostly gray, but I'm starting to wake up, and it seems like Woodstock is feeling the same way. I'm going to bum around town a bit, then catch the 3 p.m. screening of "Eden," which is based in the land of my people - Ireland.

I'll be back soon.

No comments: